Palmistry is an art of fortune telling, practiced by evaluating an individual’s characteristics and future by observing the hand. It is studied seriously throughout the world and continues to fascinate everyone who comes across it.
People continue to have their palms read and many of them believe that what they learn is true. Are readings accurate? That depends on the skill of the palmist. A hand reader who knows how to read all aspects of the hand and stir them together into a holistic blend will have clients beating a pathway to his door, clamoring to cross his palm with silver.
Our two hands are never identical. They differ a great deal from one another and therefore give out different interpretations.
Left. The left hand is controlled by the right brain (pattern recognition, relationship understanding), and reflects the inner person, the natural self, the anima, and lateral thinking.
Right. The right hand is controlled by the left brain (logic, reason, and language), and reflects the outer person, objective self, influence of social environment, education, and experience. It represents linear thinking.
Hand Reading Secrets:
Hands are often defined by their sizes and shapes. Check out the following descriptions of what each one represents.
- Large hands show a sense of obedience and attention to detail.
- Small hands show an energetic person, authority figure, or someone who understands government and the ability to rule. An executive power (Trump?)
- Medium-sized hands show well-roundedness. When a medium-sized hand’s fingers are as long as the palm, it signifies a person who works well with people in business. Someone who is “a jack of all trades, a master of none.”
- Medium-Sized Hands with palms long in comparison with the length of the fingers show a person who’s able to make big plans. Such a person can easily get a good grasp on everything but sweats the small stuff of details.
- Hands with the fingers relatively much longer than the palm are known to be poor planners. Although they can’t plan well they do manage to finish everything they do. These people will not overlook or neglect the slightest details.
- Wide hands belong to people who feels sympathy toward others and are kind. They are able to see other people’s points of view as well as their own.
- Narrow hands belong to those folks who are critical and exacting by nature. Such people see their own faults rather than their greatest qualities, and make terrible husbands and wives.
- Hands wide open with fingers well apart belong to courageous, original people who take the initiative.
- Hands with fingers close together are possessed by conventional, cowardly people who are afraid of consequences.
- White hands show a selfish nature.
- Red hands are an indication of passionate feelings mixed with angry emotions and boundless energy.
- Soft hands belong to those who possess a marked ability, as well as those who work best “in spasms.”
- Very hard hands are an indication of those who love work and have lots of energy. These people need to ask themselves what they want from life and try to meet that goal.
- Square hands belong to people who are reasonable accurate, and have good horse-sense.
- Pointed hands show people with idealism and spirituality. A person with this type of hand is never wrong. At least, that’s how they appear.